Websites & Social Media
Need help with your congregation's website or social media presence? Want to learn more about using social networking as a tool for mission and outreach?
Contact Susan Schultz to set up a consultation with your pastor, church council, and congregational leaders. She can offer a "friendly critical" evaluation of your current website and social networking presence, and help you make plans for an intentional digital ministry in your community.
Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social networking sites are open to the general public. The LCMS New Jersey District is not responsible for any content on profiles, pages or websites once you leave the official district profiles linked directly here. Please use precaution when exploring these services!
- Become a fan of the New Jersey District Facebook page, and interact with pastors, workers, and lay persons in the New Jersey District and beyond! The New Jersey District Youth have their own page, as well.
- Do you tweet? Follow the New Jersey District Twitter stream for the latest news & events.
- Follow the New Jersey District boards on Pinterest for inspiration from God's Word, youth ministry ideas, devotions & spiritual growth, Lutheran history, LCMS news, and more!
- Instagram is a fast, beautiful and fun way to share pictures with friends and family. Follow the New Jersey District's photostream, and tag your pictures with the #njdistrict hashtag!
- Picasa Web albums are simple to use-- upload your favorite photos from your home computer or mobile device, and start sharing your pics today! Follow the New Jersey District's photo stream to get the newest updates to our web albums.
- Make the New Jersey District YouTube Channel one of your favorites!